The B. Doza & Company, poised for growth, but we need an Assistant Manager to support our Senior Management team along the way.
Because we are known for exceptional customer experiences, we are looking for an assistant manager who can be the face of our company, providing attentive service at every turn. Our ideal candidate will be well-versed in all areas of business, with specialised skill in IT, accounting, interviewing, scheduling, delegating, and motivating. He or she will be an inspiring team member ready to ensure productivity and quality performance to achieve our long-term company vision.
Objectives of this Role
• Gain a complete understanding of specific goals, objectives, and audiences.
• Help build a well-developed and high-performing team that works together collaboratively.
• Collaborate with the team to ensure the company is providing consistently excellent products and service, and that the environment is inviting and the company inventory is well-stocked.
• Set daily employee objectives and schedules to achieve and exceed company productivity and sales goals.
• Monitor performance and report on progress to Senior Management.
• Adhere to department policies and procedures.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
• Partner with senior management to ensure quality customer service and supervise a team with diverse talents and responsibilities.
• Meet regularly with management to report and plan strategic plans for team objectives.
• Manage controllable expenses and supplies within approved budgets to achieve profitability targets.
• Fill in for senior management in their absence, managing budgets, and coordinating schedules, inventory, and supplies.
• Monitor customer and client satisfaction, and quality assurance, reporting any problems, accidents, unsafe conditions, or equipment trouble to management.
• Track performance and conduct employee reviews.
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in IT and Business Administration.
• Proven experience in service or corporate management roles.
• Strong leadership, communication, and collaboration skills.
• Competency in Microsoft Office, and CRM software administration.
• Experience conducting performance reviews.
• Knowledge of inventory management.
• Comfortable leading team-building initiatives.